What You Need To Know About This Site:
- What The Deal Yo is a journalistic website and it’s important visitors to the site understand it’s benefits and limitations. We aim to provide useful tips, tools, products, guides, comparison shopping, deals and more across a range of sectors from technology to health, fitness, finance (money) etc…, but we can’t guarantee to be perfect so it’s important as a user of this site that you understand you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability for your experience with products and third parties referenced on this site.
- The information on this site does not constitute legal, financial or regulated advice so it’s important to ensure that you do your own research and check the small print to ensure any third party opportunity, service or product is right for your specific circumstances.
- Third party companies and products featured, mentioned and linked to from this site are independent of the site and we don’t, as a policy, check the companies for solvency or financial stability and provide no guarantees on behalf of the third parties. However, there is always a risk with any company that it can have problems, provide poor service, products or go bust and this is rarely publicly known until it’s too late. If in doubt always check and any legal terms and seek professional advice.
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
- Always remember anyone can post on the site forums, social profiles and group spaces. Anything posted by visitors / users is their opinion and not the opinion of this site or its owner.
- What The Deal Yo is part of Bigger Brother Ltd, but is editorially independent.
- This site is free to use, but can often include advertising, affiliate and trackable links. These links will sometimes provide a payment or benefit to the site